Thursday, May 31, 2007

Some more silly humor

I couldn't resist todays humor sent to me by my uncle, who seems to have a lot of time on his hands. But what the heck..... everybody gets to enjoy some good jokes



Bush 41: "Son, you're making the same mistake in Iraq that I made with your mother. I didn't pull out in time..."



Ok.... Before the next joke, I want to show you a new design I have in memory of the 911 victims. Cafepress hasn't updated their marketplace, but you can still get this via my My Nitsupak Store. Click on the shirt to see the page.






Ok ..... so I have another joke, but this one is on a link. You'll love it! Just remember, in this blog with political jokes, nobody is safe! And yes, it is another one in care of my dear uncle!





Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you please tell me the price of this shirt i am surely going to buy this